New Client Enrollment Requirements & Registration
- Dogs participating in group play must pass a temperament test and a complimentary trial day
- Dogs participating in group play must be spayed or neutered by the age of 8 months*
- Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Rabies, and Bordetella vaccinations must be current**
- Semi-annual fecal parasite screening must be negative**
- Dogs must have an annual physical examination by a veterinarian stating that they are healthy enough for vigorous play**
Woods Cross Location
596 W. 1500 S., Woods Cross, UT 84087
*Our doctors or staff may recommend sterilization for your dog prior to 8 months of age if behavior changes by your pet or towards your pet making group play untenable **For your convenience, any of the annual requirements can be performed onsite at our Salt Lake City Airport location. We would be pleased to communicate and collaborate with your veterinarian regarding your pet’s medical needs.
Looking for a veterinarian? Contact Utah Animal Care Center.
Utah Dog Park now accepts online reservations!
New client? Existing client? Hop onto our app, and log in or create an account to get started! An introductory visit is required prior to any first time daycare or overnight boarding. Please call or email to arrange a meet & greet for your pup.